Post #894 – September 1, 2021
More Strategic Thought Provokers.
Further to my earlier article, here are the final six snippets:
• Approach Strategy by “BackCasting” – Moving from The Future Back.
Research has shown that people who use the current situation and project in a linear fashion tend to be overly optimistic.
• Beware the Obstacles to Executing Your Best Intentions.
Some partners believe that implementing the strategy and “getting their hands dirty” is beneath them.
• Where Do You Spend Your Management Time?
There is a powerful gravitational pull that unconsciously moves us toward fixing things instead of innovating, toward reacting rather than being proactive.
• Quantify and Communicate Real Value.
Clients need and want you to identify what adds value (as they perceive value).
• What is Your Succession Strategy?
Do you know that there is a competitive firm out there right now that is targeting the clients of your soon-to-retire partners?
• Create A Sense of Urgency.
Your challenge is to help people see what changes need to take place.
Read Article - HERE