Post # 950
Leadership Reflections for The Remainder of 2022.
Looking back over these past six months and the leadership legacy you have been creating . . .
• What do you need to LET GO OF or complete before the year is over?
• What type of personal EXAMPLE have you set for others during this past year?
• Did you handle those sensitive and difficult situations in ways you would want your team / firm members to REMEMBER?
• As you look at your personal day-timer over the past months – how did you spend your TIME and what message do you think you sent your people about what it is that you really value?
• What specific initiative did you successfully put in place that helped your team / firm pursue EXCELLENCE?
• As you reflect upon those of your competitors that are doing exceptionally well, how might you INCORPORATE some of the things they accomplished into your team / firm?
• Looking to the remainder of 2022, is the climate you are creating within your team / firm conducive to INNOVATION or is the prevailing attitude one of calculated mediocrity?
• What specific goal have you set for yourself, and how will that goal stretch your thinking and your ACTIONS going forward?